Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage.
You can cook Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage
- Prepare 8 ounces of cooked angel hair paste.
- Prepare 1 pound of italian sausage, hot or sweet.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare to taste of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 4 cups of marinara sauce, I used my basic marinara sauce, in my pro.
- It’s 1 cup of italian four cheese blend, shredded.
- You need of about 1 teaspoon italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- It’s of For Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flaked.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of marscapone cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of fresh grated romano cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of each chopped fresh basil, parsley and chives.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 16 of pepperoni slices.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare to taste of fresh hopped basil, chives and parsley.
Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8 individual loaf pans well with non stick spray. Place pan on foil lined baking pan..
- Heat butter in large saucepan and brown italian sausage.
- Add marinara sauce, cover and simmer on low while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Make Alfredo Sauce.
- In a large saucepan bring cream and garlic to a low boil, add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes butter and marscapone and stir until butter and marscapone are melted.
- Lower heat to low and whisk in romano cheese, lemon juice, basil, chives and parsley until smooth, remove from heat.
- Assemble Angel Cakes.
- Combine in a large bowl cooked angel hair pasta with the Alfredo sauce.
- Divide evenly in prepared pans, press down gently to compact pasta.
- Divide italian cheese evenly over tops, sprinkle with Italian seasomimg.
- Add pepperoni slices, 2 to each cake.
- Bake about 25 minutes until hot.
- To serve add some sauce and sausage to plates. Cut sausage into pieces.Remove cakes from pan place one on each sauced plate. Garnish with fresh basil, parsley, chives and romano cheese.