Grandma Kathy's broccoli-bacon pasta.
You can cook Grandma Kathy's broccoli-bacon pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma Kathy's broccoli-bacon pasta
- Prepare 12 oz of gemelli or rotini pasta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 3 cups of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of finely shredded parmesan.
- You need 6 oz of cooked chicken, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
Grandma Kathy's broccoli-bacon pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in large skillet. Saute broccoli in butter until crisp tender, about 5 minutes..
- Place cream and remaining butter in small sauce pan. Cook on medium-low heat until butter is melted..
- Stir parmesan into sauce until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Pour sauce over pasta. Stir in broccoli, chicken, bacon, and garlic salt..