Broccoli and angel hair pasta toss. Boil water for angel hair pasta. Angel hair pasta is tossed with sauteed shrimp and steamed broccoli, and topped with a rich garlicky cream sauce. A beautiful side dish of broccoli and angel hair pasta with red pepper flakes is so delicious and so aromatic, but it doesn't take much time to pull together.
Your family will love it and it looks great on a plate. While this is saute'ing cook your pasta. Melt garlic, and butter in pan, then add chicken and broccoli. You can have Broccoli and angel hair pasta toss using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and angel hair pasta toss
- Prepare 1 1/2 of broccoli.
- You need 1 2/3 of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 2 slice of cooked bacon crumbled.
- Prepare tbsp of roasted pepper.
- You need 1/4 of canola oil.
- You need pinch of red crushed peppers.
- It’s dash of soy sauce ( as needed).
- You need pinch of sazon.
Angel Hair Pasta with Broccoli and Garlic Sauce – And, why most vegetable pastas aren't very good. Today's recipe video is a very simple broccoli "alia olia," but it's also a good example of the proper way to use vegetables in pasta. I almost never order veggie pasta. This Angel Hair pasta recipe brings together mussels, broccoli, shallots, bottarga, and Calabrian pepper oil for a Meditteranean diet dream.
Broccoli and angel hair pasta toss step by step
- Boil water for angel hair pasta.
- In a medium saucepan start cooking broccoli, roasted peppers in oil for 10 min.
- While that is cooking add angel hair pasta too the boil water we only want it slightly cooked.
- When broccoli mixture is tender add pasta, soy sauce, sazon, and bacon.
- Cook for a few minutes till everything is blended and plate.
Drain and toss with mussels over. Broccoli will continue to cook after removed from heat. It should be a bright green color – emerald green, not olive green. This Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp is tossed with fresh herbs and lemon juice and is topped with shredded Parmesan cheese. This Angel Hair Pasta is topped with a shallot, garlic, broccoli and lemon sauce.