Brad's chicken sausage pasta w/ tomato, basil, vodka cream sauce. Hearty Italian sausages sauteed with garlic and red pepper flakes are simmered with tomatoes and Reviews for: Photos of Penne with Spicy Vodka Tomato Cream Sauce. I frequently do a sausage pasta with a fresh sauce but never occurred to me to do a vodka cream. This amazing creamy vodka pasta dish will make you feel like you are in pasta heaven!
Delicious, served over mini penne pasta and shredded parmesan. Wish I had grilled chicken to go over top. Penne Pasta in Creamy Vodka Tomato Sauce with Mushrooms – make your own vodka sauce from scratch! You can cook Brad's chicken sausage pasta w/ tomato, basil, vodka cream sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken sausage pasta w/ tomato, basil, vodka cream sauce
- You need 2 cups of cooked, cubed chicken.
- You need 1/2 of hilshire farms kielbasa, sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- Prepare 1/2 package of tri colored rotini.
- It’s 3 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 1/4 of large onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of vodka.
- You need 8-10 of lg basil leaves, fresh.
- You need 1 tbs of minced roasted garlic.
- Prepare 1 pint of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of powdered chicken bouillon, to taste.
- It’s of parmigian Romano cheese blend.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch mixed with 1/3 cup cold water.
Prepared with tomato, cream and vodka, this is an easy yet very delicious Pasta Sauce recipe. You can also make sauce ahead of time and refri. Fabulous Zoodles and Chicken Sausages Alla Vodka SauceSkinny Kitchen. Chicken And Sausage Tomato Sauce Recipes.
Brad's chicken sausage pasta w/ tomato, basil, vodka cream sauce step by step
- Cook pasta in a LG sauce pot in 2 qts water to al dentè..
- Drain pasta but don't rinse. You will need the starch on the noodles.
- Place the tomatoes and onion in a Dutch oven. Add 1 cup water. Simmer on med high until tomatoes are well stewed. 20-25 minutes. You will probably have to add water several times, but never exceed a cup when adding. Stir often..
- When tomatoes are very stewed, wait till water is almost gone. Add vodka, basil, and garlic. Simmer until vodka reduces by half..
- Reduce heat to med low. Add cream, milk, chicken, sausage, and bouillon. Stir well. Bring to a simmer..
- When mix is bubbling, slowly add cornstarch mixture, stir constantly. When thickened, add pasta. Stir until mixed well. Sauce should thicken nicely.
- Top with parmigian Romano mix. I served with garlic bread and buffalo cauliflower with cheese sauce..
Creamy Tortellini and Chicken Sausage SoupRelish. chicken broth, basil, Parmesan cheese, salt, fresh basil, tomato. Second episode of my new cooking series: Marco BITES! Easy Italian recipes with fresh ingredients you can buy abroad. In this episode I'm showing you how to. Add the broth and vodka to the pan and bring to a simmer.