Cumin Lassi. A wonderful savoury lassi to accompany your favourite curry. Combine the yoghurt, water, milk, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper in a blender, and blend until. Salty Cumin Lassi. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
This savory lassi starts with simple and humble ingredients. I pulled together whole-milk yogurt, a big handful of fresh mint, whole cumin seeds, and a grey sea salt. We're going to make these drinkable! You can have Cumin Lassi using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cumin Lassi
- It’s 5 tablespoon of curd.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of roasted crushed cumin seeds.
- It’s As required of Ice cubes.
Cumin Lassi زیرہ لسی – Drink, Lassi, Milkshake, Juice Zarnak Sidhwa in this recipe telling you how can you make tasty cumin lassi. A perfect cold lassi to quench your thirst. #aajkirecipe #lassi Salted Yogurt Lassi Recipe Summer special drink Lassi with salt & toasted cumin seeds. Savoury lassi is a perfect accompaniment to a hot meal and helps digestion. If you are only used to sweet lassis like mango lassi you are in for a surprise!
Cumin Lassi instructions
- Grind the curd with the powdered sugar, black salt, lemon juice, 5 ice cubes.. Now add 2 cups cold water and the roasted crushed cumin seeds and mix all well.. Pour the mixture into the cups add ice cubes.. Cumin Lassie is ready to drink.
His & Her Lassi [Cumin Mint Lassi & Cardamom Rose. Salted Lassi with Coriander and Cumin. CUMIN LASSI – Lassi is a very popular drink in India. Roasted cumin powder gives a unique. This salted lassi is flavored with black salt, roasted cumin powder and garnished with mint leaves.