Grilled Sesame Balsamic Asparagus.
You can cook Grilled Sesame Balsamic Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Sesame Balsamic Asparagus
- Prepare 1 of Asparagus.
- You need 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of Red pepper.
Grilled Sesame Balsamic Asparagus step by step
- Hold one asparagus spear in two hands and snap at natural breaking point. Use that spear as a guide to cut all the asparagus..
- Toss asparagus with oil and sesame seeds..
- Grill asparagus until tender. Approximately 7 minutes over high heat..
- Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients in a bowl..
- Plate asparagus and drizzle contents of bowl over asparagus..
- Serve hot. Enjoy! :-).