Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding. Discover all the ways you can indulge the rich dark chocolate and peppermint of a YORK Peppermint Pattie this summer. When a little less is just enough. If you're longing for a taste – just a taste – of that perfect combination of dark chocolate and mint, you're longing for YORK THiNS.
Peppermint patties are one of those treats that make you automatically think of the holidays. They're also a popular meal finisher to cleanse your mouth. Make these shots at your next holiday party or celebration get-together. You can cook Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding
- You need 1/2 Cup of plus 2-3 Tablespoons sugar (to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 1/3 cups of whole milk (it's creamier with whole milk).
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of butter or margarine (better with real butter).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Here is how to make peppermint patty pudding shots. The confectionery features strongly contrasting flavors. This double-chocolate pudding cake bakes up easily in an oval slow cooker. These Chocolate Peppermint Pattie Cupcakes are bursting with flavor!
Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients and add to a saucepan..
- Over medium heat, add milk slowly while continously stirring with a whisk. Keep stirring constantly until the mixture reaches a boil, then continue stirring for one minute..
- Remove from heat and add butter/margarine, vanilla and peppermint extract. Stir in for about one minute..
- This pudding can be served immediately, hot, or portioned into containers, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated. If you don't like a slightly chewy skin on top of the pudding, cover with the plastic wrap/cling film touching the pudding..
- For finishing, you can eat as is, use in other recipes, or top with whipped or Chantilly cream..
A simple chocolate cake mix is turned into a luscious holiday treat. And then if that's not enough, topped with Buttercream Peppermint Frosting and a mini Peppermint Pattie. Like Chocolate Chocolate Desserts Cacao Chocolate Popsugar Food Peppermint Patties Peppermint Brownies Best Brownies Macaron These Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are fabulous! Thick, dense, soft and loaded with milk chocolate chunks and peanut. Using your hands, form small balls of dough.