EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Thank you for watching and I hope you enjoy this delicious, easy to make, orange chicken and fried rice recipe! S O C I A L M E D I A Instagram. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce.
Try our healthy and easy chicken fried rice recipe with orange. The essential version of Chinese chicken fried rice that you can put together with minimal effort, yet it will bring you the most comforting experience. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? You can have EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- You need of for the chicken:.
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- It’s 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- It’s of For the rice:.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- It’s 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
Cooking delicous Chinese food is easier than you think! Chicken breast meat stir fried with orange juice and zest, soy sauce, garlic and brown sugar, topped with bean sprouts and served over crispy chow mein noodles. Served over white rice and chow mein noodles. The hardest part was cutting up the chicken.
EASY orange chicken and fried rice step by step
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
Transfer to a cooling rack and repeat with. This bright and flavorful orange flavored rice is a complementary side that goes with many dishes. Serve it with chicken, pork, ham, or seafood. Some orange juice, butter, and chopped vegetables give ordinary white rice bright color and fresh flavor. If you are bored with the same old boiled or.