Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake.
You can cook Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb. of pasta of choice (penne, rotini, shells) I used a trio mix.
- You need 1 jar (24 oz.) of Vodka Sauce (I used Prego brand).
- Prepare 1 jar (14.5 oz.) of Alfredo Sauce (I used Prego brand).
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of butter.
- You need 2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Place chicken and onion in saute pan and add the seasonings. Add in butter and saute over med-high heat until cooked thoroughly. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta as directed on package or until al dente. Drain and return to pot..
- To pasta, add in the vodka and alfredo sauces. Mix well to coat. Add in parmesan cheese and cooked chicken. Completely mix together and place in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish..
- Top evenly with the mozzarella cheese. Place in oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly..
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.