Angel Hair With Brocolli And Goat Cheese. Deglaze the pan with the stock, and add the thyme leaves. Bring to a boil and reduce by half. Add the butter and the goat cheese and stir together until the cheese melts.
Sprinkle pine nuts over pasta before serving. A beautiful side dish of broccoli and angel hair pasta with red pepper flakes is so delicious and so aromatic, but it Serve in bowls and sprinkle each serving with a dusting of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli Garlic Angel Hair Pasta. You can cook Angel Hair With Brocolli And Goat Cheese using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Angel Hair With Brocolli And Goat Cheese
- You need 4 oz of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 2 cup of Brocolli.
- It’s 3 oz of Soft goat cheese.
- You need 1 clove of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper.
Garlicky Angel Hair with Roasted Broccoli. For a quick and easy weeknight dish that's bursting with flavor, serve Garlicky Angel Hair with Roasted Broccoli. Remove from heat and toss in broccoli, remaining cheese and basil. Macaroni and Cheese BurgerCharbroiled and Topped with our Creamy Fried Macaroni and Cheese French Country SaladMixed Greens, Grilled Asparagus, Fresh Beets, Goat Cheese, Candied Large Shrimp Sautéed with Tomatoes, Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair Pasta.
Angel Hair With Brocolli And Goat Cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 400?F..
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and place the broccoli florets on top. Drizzle with a half tablespoon of olive oil and toss to coat. Roast broccoli for about 25 minutes, tossing occasionally..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a big pinch of salt and the pasta. Cook until pasta is al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta cooking water..
- In a large skillet, heat up the remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat..
- Add the minced garlic and saut? for about 30 seconds until fragrant and toasty..
- Add the goat cheese and stir to melt, drizzling in some pasta water to create a smooth sauce. Add the hot linguine and roasted broccoli..
- Toss well, adding more pasta water if dish seems dry..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
This is a sneak preview recipe that isn't even on the. A broccoli & goat cheese soup recipe! Because sometimes you need to step your cheese game up. Sure broccoli and cheddar soup is delicious. Spicy roasted broccoli with a lemon goat cheese drizzle is the best broccoli recipe ever!