Chicken pulao. Chicken pulao recipe – one pot delicious chicken pilaf made with mild spices, fragrant rice and chicken. How to make chicken pulao (Instant pot & stovetop). A delicious one-pot chicken pulao recipe that's super easy to make with just a few ingredients.
Learn how to make Chicken Pulao a popular chicken main course recipe, at home only on Get Curried. Chicken Pulao is surely a comfort food in the truest. This Indian chicken pulao (pilaf) recipe is so easy to make. You can cook Chicken pulao using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken pulao
- It’s 1 kg of rice.
- You need of chicken half kg.
- Prepare 4 glass of water.
- You need tbs of peprica powder.
- It’s of salt 1\2tbs.
- It’s 2 tbs of masla powder.
- It’s 2 of onion.
- It’s 2 of tomato.
- Prepare of oil 1and half cup.
- Prepare 4 of chopped green chilli.
- It’s 2 tbs of garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbs of ginger paste.
Pulao is a rice-based dish which often also includes ingredients like vegetables or meat or both. Long-grained rice varieties like basmati are often. Chicken pulao is a scrumptious Pakistani main course recipe that has gain popularity around the world. A well-known south Indian food, Chicken Pulao is a delicious dish made from chicken.
Chicken pulao step by step
- Soaked rice for 30 minute..
- Heat oil and add onion cook until brown in colour.then then add chicken and cook until color changed..
- Add ginger garlic paste.then cook over low flame fr 5 minute..
- Add salt and peprica powder and masla cook fr five minute..
- Add water.cook untill boiled.
- Add rice and cook..
- Place over low flame on dm..
- Ready to serve it..
Chicken pulao is the Solange to biryani's Beyonce, the Gayle to Oprah, the Roby to Ashley (jkjk Roby). Still, there are times when you might prefer pulao to biryani. Chicken pulao or chicken tahari is a delicious chicken rice recipe made using chicken and rice mixed together by adding aromatic spices into it. The chicken pulao shared here is along with a video. Chicken Pulao is yet another Hyderabadi delight known for its incredible taste.