Angel hair pasta with chicken. Swap the shrimp for chicken in this classic recipe. This classic pasta dish works just as well with chicken. The richness from the butter and olive oil are balanced by the acidity of the lemon juice and white wine.
Added some fresh vine ripened tomatos chopped into small pieces and grated fresh parmesian cheese on top. Watch Chef Brian Duffy prepare a simple but tasty angel hair pasta with chicken dish in his spacious Residence Inn suite. Cook pasta according to package directions, except omit any salt or fat. You can cook Angel hair pasta with chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Angel hair pasta with chicken
- Prepare of chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 bunch of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 large of carrot.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen broccoli florets.
- You need 12 oz of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Meanwhile, whisk broth, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl with wire whisk until well. Thinly slice chicken on the bias and place atop the pasta. Garnish with diced tomatoes, bread crumbs, and additional Parmesan cheese. While this is saute'ing cook your pasta.
Angel hair pasta with chicken instructions
- heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet over medium heat. add chicken stir until chicken is cooked through. remove from skillet and drain on paper towels..
- heat remaining oil in same skillet. begin heating water for pasta. add carrot to skillet add broccoli and stir until cooked.
- cook pasta according to package. add chicken broth, basil, and parmesan to skillet. stir to combine. return chicken to skillet. reduce heat and simmer..
- drain pasta. place in a serving bowl. top with chicken and vegetable mixture. and serve..
Melt garlic, and butter in pan, then add chicken and broccoli. Stir till coated with butter& garlic. Toss with pasta and sprinkle with. This Tuscan Chicken Pasta from Delish.com will blow your mind. The result is a savory, OMG-so-good dish that'll transport you to Italy.