LadyIncognito's Grand Chicken and Sausage Pasta Bake. LadyIncognito's Grand Chicken and Sausage Pasta Bake. cooked and cubed chicken breasts, link of smoked sausage cooked and cubed, can of cream of chicken soup, Grand's biscuits( I used flaky buttery kind), stalks of celery, chopped, onion, diced, carrots chopped, rotini pasta cooked. As an Amazon affiliate, and affiliate with other businesses, I earn from qualifying purchases. This recipe was inspired by other sausage pasta dishes I have tried and seen over the years, but using my sons favorite local grocery store chicken sausage made it truly unique.
I cook the meats, pasta, and sauce all at the same time, but it can be done individually and refrigerated before baking it in the oven. I did this recipe kind of ma way lol So i used Italian sausage cuz that's what i had also replace cream for milk and instead of tomatoes puree i used marinara sauce and. Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice! You can have LadyIncognito's Grand Chicken and Sausage Pasta Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LadyIncognito's Grand Chicken and Sausage Pasta Bake
- It’s 3 of cooked and cubed chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of link of smoked sausage cooked and cubed.
- It’s 26 oz of can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Grand's biscuits( I used flaky buttery kind).
- Prepare 2 of stalks of celery, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of rotini pasta cooked.
- It’s 1/2 of poblano pepper diced.
- It’s of everyday season of choice.
Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. This creamy pasta dish has a tendency to disappear quickly from our dinner table! Smoked sausage, mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce here do a beautiful. Chicken Sausage Pasta Bake – chicken and sausage cooked with veggies and pasta and baked with cheese.
LadyIncognito's Grand Chicken and Sausage Pasta Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Make sure all ingredients that required to be chopped and diced are so..
- Cook pasta according to package directions but make sure to leave it a bit al dente so that it can continue cooking in the oven..
- Before pouring water off of pasta add the chopped veggies to soften them up a bit for about two minutes..
- Drain well and pour into cassrole dish. Add the meats and the soup and mix well to your liking..
- Open can of Grands biscuits and place on top of pasta bake. At this point you can add a little dried parsley for presentation, if you like..
- Place in oven uncovered and bake until biscuits are golden brown. Approximately 15-25 minutes..
- Here are two that I made. I had changed one to mushroom soup and rubbed the tops of the biscuits with a little butter..
This easy Chicken Sausage Pasta Bake is loaded with meat, veggies, and cheese. A wonderfully comforting chicken pasta bake, this can be made ahead and will go down really well with the family. This penne, chicken, and cheese casserole is a chicken and pasta bake that your family will ask for again and again. Add a salad and garlic bread. Combine the sauce and pasta; transfer to the prepared baking dish.