Baked Angel Hair. Toss the angel hair with the eggplant mixture. Add the mozzarella and Parmesan and toss to combine. Be the first to review this recipe.
Looking for capellini and angel hair pasta recipes? This angel hair pasta recipe, for example, uses five canned products, which makes my job of Easy, fast, and delicious, this Chicken and Angel Hair Pasta with vine-ripened tomatoes and green olives. How to Make Baked Angel Hair Pasta Casserole. You can cook Baked Angel Hair using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Angel Hair
- It’s 100 gr of angel hair pasta, boiled until al dente, set aside.
- You need 150 gr of mozzarella, grated (you can add more if you like).
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes (for topping).
Continue to bake until bread crumbs are browned. baking, quickly saute angel hair pasta and green peas in olive . Cook angel hair pasta nests according to package directions;. over pasta nests. This Angel Hair Pasta is made with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil. You won't believe how simple and TASTY this recipe is!
Baked Angel Hair instructions
- Combine angel hair with marinara sauce. Add Italian seasoning, stir well..
- Brush oil or butter to a casserole dish. (I used a silicone mold, so I skip this step).
- Pour angel hair mixture into a mold of your choice..
- Whisk the eggs with a fork..
- Pour the eggs into the mold. Top with grated mozzarella and parsley flakes..
- Bake 175 Celcius degrees for about 30 minutes..
- You can eat it right away, or wait until it cools..
Make this Baked Salmon over Garlicky Angel Hair and Cherry Tomatoes recipe—perfect for Lent. Garlicky Angel Hair With Salmon And Tomatoes. From easy Angel Hair recipes to masterful Angel Hair preparation techniques, find Angel Hair ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. Home > Popular Search > Baked Angel Hair With Eggplant. Angel Hair Asian Noodles Chili Mac Couscous Egg Noodles Fettuccine Gnocchi Lasagna Linguine Macaroni Manicotti Noodle Bowls Pasta.