Mint Chocolate Vanilla Cake Balls.
You can have Mint Chocolate Vanilla Cake Balls using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Vanilla Cake Balls
- Prepare of For Vanilla Cake Pops.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 of sup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, at room temperature.
- It’s of q/2 teaspoon sajt.
- You need 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of For Chocolate Mint Coating.
- It’s 16 ounces of Andes Chicolate Rep permit Canys, unwrapped.
- Prepare of as needed, sparkle sugar for decorating.
Mint Chocolate Vanilla Cake Balls step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray the cake pop pan with bakers spray..
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and whisk.
- In another bowl beat butter with sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in each egg.
- Add flour mixture alternating with milk and sour cream, stir until well blended.
- Fill Cake pop bottom molds 2/3 full.
- Lock cover on and bake about 12 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove to rack to cool completely Make Chocolate Peppermint Coating.
- Melt Andes candies carefully in the microwave until smooth.
- Dip each cake stick in melted chocolate, insert in cake ball and dip in chocolate to coat. Sprinkle with sparkle sugar to decorate. Place on parchment paper, refrigerate to set.