Mango and Chia pudding. Continue to layer chia pudding and mango puree until you've used up everything! Sprinkle with a few pieces of toasted coconut flakes on top and enjoy. Skip the Sugary Puddings; Try Chia Seed Pudding Instead.
This recipe combines the tasty tropical flavoring of. Healthy Mango Chia Pudding – Easy Summer Drink This Mango Chia Pudding is made with fresh mango puree for a rich and creamy dessert that is naturally vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free. You can cook Mango and Chia pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango and Chia pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 2 cups (500 ml) of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare to taste of Honey.
- It’s 4-6 of ripe mangoes (puree form).
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
I absolutely love this for dessert and sometimes even breakfast. Chia pudding has a sort of tapioca texture, you simply combine all the ingredients and refrigerate overnight. Try this Mango Chia Pudding instead! Tropical flavors of coconut and mango will take your taste buds on an island getaway.
Mango and Chia pudding step by step
- In a medium bowl, stir 1/2 cup chia seeds, 2 cup Almond milk, honey and vanila essence, let it sit for 10 minutes..
- Go back to your mixture and break apart any clumps that may have formed with a fork. Stir again. Transfer to an air tight container and chill overnight..
- When you are ready to serve, layer with mango puree in a serving glass. Garnish with your favourite toppings like coconut and nuts or as u wish..
Did I mention it's healthy too? Mango coconut chia pudding is also super versatile. It makes for the perfect midday snack, easy breakfast on the go, and even a healthy dessert. Mango Coconut Chia Pudding is a dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, healthy dessert made with fiber rich chia seeds, rich coconut milk, maple syrup, coconut and fresh mango. I love perusing the aisles of Whole Foods and drooling over the healthy beautiful foods.