Memaw's Cucumber, Onion And Tomato Salad. Summertime is the right time for cucumber and tomato salad. This one is dressed with a basic homemade salad dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Marinated Cucumber, Onion, and Tomato Salad.
A summer favorite, this cucumber and tomato salad recipe is delicious and great to make ahead too! Add sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, onions (if using) and dressing to a large bowl. Serve this colorful chopped tomato, onion, and cucumber salad with or over anything. You can have Memaw's Cucumber, Onion And Tomato Salad using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Memaw's Cucumber, Onion And Tomato Salad
- You need 1 small of Onion.
- Prepare 1 box of Grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1 large of Cucumber.
- You need 1 of Zesty Italian dressing.
- It’s 1 box of Multi color rotini noodles.
With tomatoes, onion, cucumber, parsley, and a simple vinegarette, it is crunchy, ultra-flavorful Jump to the Chopped Tomato, Onion, and Cucumber Salad Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Soaking the sliced red onion in cold water for a few minutes removes some of its pungent bite while keeping it crisp. Tips for making Marinated Cucumber, Tomato, and Onion Salad: This is a basic, simple recipe that can be easily customized. Add some chopped fresh dill or some dried Italian seasoning for more flavor.
Memaw's Cucumber, Onion And Tomato Salad instructions
- Chop up tomatoes, onion, and cucumber. Slice and dice..
- Combine vegetables in a bowl..
- Boil your noodles. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine noodles with vegetables in a bowl..
- Pour entire bottle of zesty Italian dressing over top and mix together..
- Refrigerate and serve cold..
Use red onion instead of sweet onion. Use cherry tomatoes instead of regular tomatoes. Light and refreshing cucumber, onion, and tomato salad. It has the perfect balance of tang mixed with a little bit of sweetness that will have you eating this all summer long! Growing up my parents grew and loved cucumbers.