Cheesy Bacon Pasta.
You can cook Cheesy Bacon Pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bacon Pasta
- Prepare 2 can of Cream of chicken.
- You need 2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Bacon bits.
- It’s 1 packages of Rotini noodles.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken breasts.
Cheesy Bacon Pasta step by step
- Cook chicken and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- While chicken is cooking, cook pasta according to instructions.
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Drain pasta and return to pot..
- Add chicken, both cans of cream of chicken, 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese, and chicken.
- Stir to mix well. Place in pan and spread evenly..
- Sprinkle with bacon pieces and a cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes or until cheese is brown.