My BLT Pasta salad. BLT Pasta Salad turns a classically perfect flavor combo into a fun summer dish that everyone will rave about! Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. BLT Pasta Salad – delicious Summer pasta salad idea!
If you're used to making pasta salads with vinaigrette dressing, this one will come together slightly differently. Because this version folds in a creamy, tangy dressing made with a blend of Greek yogurt and mayo, you'll want to make sure the. Every summer when the garden comes in and we are flush with juicy, ripe tomatoes, I make BLT's at least a few times a week for lunch or even dinner. You can have My BLT Pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My BLT Pasta salad
- It’s 1 packages of tri-color rotini.
- You need 2 of scallion / green onion , sliced.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 10 oz of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 2 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped cooked COOLED bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped mild banana peppers.
- You need 1 tbsp of ranch dip mix.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry dill.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
I just can't get enough of that classic bacon, lettuce, tomato combo! Especially with my favorite BLT addition of some ripe avocado. BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe. We got back from the beach yesterday, and guess what… I'm beat!
My BLT Pasta salad step by step
- Cook bacon, let cool then chop..
- Cook pasta according to directions. Rinse and let cool.
- Mix mayo, yogurt, scallion ranch mix and dill in a large bowl.
- Add chopped tomato, pasta, chopped banana peppers, bacon and spinach to dressing..
- Mix well chill and serve!! Sometimes I skip directly to serve 😁.
Or at least a spa day 😉 Hey… a girl can. This BLT Pasta Salad has bow-tie pasta, bacon, lettuce, and tomato with a creamy ranch dressing. When I asked you guys on Instagram whether you wanted to see this BLT Pasta Salad or The Best Pancakes Ever recipe, the response was an overwhelming vote for this BLT Pasta Salad. That's because you haven't met BLT pasta salad. In a large bowl, toss together the pasta, tomato, avocado and romaine.