优格排骨 Yogurt Pork Ribs. This is a traditional Chinese dish, and it is very popular in China. My this recipe is simple and the taste is rich, sweet, sour, and delicious! Delicious short ribs dish and easy to prepare.
I want to introduce to you how to cook this famous Chinese pork ribs, characterized by the sweetness of rock sugar, the sourness of the red vinegar 镇江红醋 and the flavor of Shaoxing. On Trip.com, you can find out the best food and drinks of Yu Jie Pork Rib Hot Pot in YunnanLijiang. Vegetarian Pork Rib 小排骨 Can be added steamboat or soup. You can cook 优格排骨 Yogurt Pork Ribs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 优格排骨 Yogurt Pork Ribs
- It’s of 排骨 Pork ribs (300g).
- Prepare of 马铃薯 Potato (1-2).
- It’s of 蒜米 Minced garlic (1 teaspoon).
- You need of 优格 Yogurt (1 tablespoon).
- It’s of 牛油 Butter (1 teaspoon).
- It’s of 番茄酱 Tomato sauce (1 tablespoon).
- You need of 白醋 Vinegar (1 teaspoon).
- Prepare of 盐 Salt, 胡椒粉 Pepper powder.
Better to deep fry it first. Ingredients: Flour Salt Vegetable Oil Pepper Soy Bean Sesame. Coming back to this Salted Egg Yolks Pork Ribs which I had since last week, I guess my obsession with salted egg yolks never fails to cease. I think the list can go on and on with anything salted egg yolks and they seem to blend perfectly well with most poultry and seafood and even some veges.
优格排骨 Yogurt Pork Ribs instructions
- 用牛油，少许盐和胡椒粉腌排骨5分钟 Marinate pork ribs with butter, small pinch of salt and pepper powder for 5mins.
- 把腌好的排骨放入气炸锅，炸15分钟 Air-fry the marinated pork ribs for 15mins.
- 马铃薯切小片，撒少许盐和胡椒粉 Cut potato into small pieces, add small pinch of salt and pepper powder.
- 气炸马铃薯15分钟 Air-fry potato for 15mins.
- 炒香蒜米，加入混合酱料(优格，番茄酱，白醋) Fry minced garlic, add mixed sauce (yogurt, tomato sauce and vinegar).
- 加入排骨和马铃薯翻炒 Stir-fry with pork ribs & potato.
This pork ribs soup is intensely flavorful. A concoction of spices like peppercorn, salt, star anise, cloves, cinnamon, and lots of garlic give Bah Kut Teh its complex rich flavors. And if you are familiar with Bah Kut Teh, you probably know that there are two versions of this Chinese spare ribs soup. Like other pork-based soups, the ribs are simmered until tender, creating a rich, savory soup. The lotus adds a nice flowery aroma, so the soup feels refreshing and light.