Lauren's Seafood Pastaghetti.
You can have Lauren's Seafood Pastaghetti using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lauren's Seafood Pastaghetti
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of bag seafood mix.
- It’s 2 tbsp of miso paste.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken flavored soup base (I use L.B. Jameson).
- It’s 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half.
- It’s 1 of juice from lemon (divided).
- You need of Angel hair pasta (how ever much you want).
Lauren's Seafood Pastaghetti instructions
- In large pot add 2½ cups of water. Add seafood mix, garlic, onion, miso paste, fish sauce and chicken soup base. Bring to boil..
- Add all the spices plus the soy sauce..
- Add the pasta and let it boil for 3 mins then turn heat to medium Squeeze ½ of the lemon..
- Add your ½ cup of half and half. Now squeeze the other ½ of your lemon. Let it simmer for 15 mins..
- Garnish with shredded motzerella and provolone cheese and green onion. Serve and enjoy!.