Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs. Baked chicken thighs that are crispy and juicy make for the perfect weeknight meal! This post may contain affiliate links. Rest assured, these crispy oven baked chicken thighs are everything you've ever wanted out of a piece of chicken.
Drizzle chicken skin with olive oil. You won't believe they are baked! An easy baked keto chicken thighs recipe that uses a trick from Cooks Illustrated to get the bone in chicken thigh skin nice and crispy! You can cook Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 3/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of paprika.
You will be making this low carb chicken thigh recipe over and over again! Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. Deliciously crispy skin and juicy inside, oven baked chicken thighs have it all. They are quick, economical, tasty, and require almost no skill — a great recipe for two or a crowd.
Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Prep a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Pat the chicken dry and place in pan..
- Brush sparingly with olive oil. Mix all spices together in a bowl, then sprinkle generously over chicken..
- Bake for ~25-35 minutes (depending on whether you use bone-in thighs) until internal temperature reaches 165F. A meat thermometer is highly recommended..
Just one pan and a bit of seasoning will get you some of the best baked chicken you will ever taste. Oven Baked Chicken Thighs are crispy on the outside with tender dark meat on the inside. With a few tips and some simple ingredients, you can easily make delicious chicken thighs for a simple one pan dinner! Extra Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs use baking powder and chicken seasoning for crispy skin and the best juicy, oven roasted or oven fried chicken This recipe for The Crispiest Baked Chicken Thighs proves that baking using this method will win for the crispiest chicken ever! Baked chicken thighs that are crispy and juicy!