In One Pot Chicken Parmesan. Less dishes, but a meal with maximum flavor! My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. I have made chicken parmesan using the most popular recipe from this site, but this recipe blew the other out of the park!
Tender chicken breasts coated in Parmesan breadcrumbs and topped with mozzarella is one of the dishes that is hard to beat. This Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan recipe has no short-cuts when it comes to preparation. Using just one pot, this dish is the easiest dinner to make. You can have In One Pot Chicken Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of In One Pot Chicken Parmesan
- You need 1 lb of Chicken.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 each of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of Shallot.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of can Diced Tomatos.
- Prepare 4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 pinch of Hot Pepper Seeds.
- You need 2 cup of Dry Rotini or Penne Pasta.
We also love this One Pot Chicken Florentine, but I think that the creamy parmesan rice is what made us fall in love. This dish couldn't be easier to make. You brown the chicken, dump the rice, stir in some parmesan cheese and heavy cream, and voila! Turn that orzo into a one-pot meal, where the liquid it's cooked in becomes a ridiculously creamy sauce before baby spinach and Parmesan are stirred in.
In One Pot Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Mince garlic and chop up shallot, green pepper, and raw chicken..
- In large cooking pot add all ingredients, except pasta, and cook for roughly 40 to 45 minutes on a lower medium heat, stirring occasionally..
- Then add 2 cups uncooked pasta and cook an additional 10 minutes on medium heat, or until aldente..
It will cook up fast in a simmering pot of chicken or vegetable broth and milk, and the starch that leaches out of the pasta actually helps to thicken the. Instant Pot chicken parmesan using fresh chicken breasts is amazing! Tender meat smothered in flavorful tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. I bet parmesan chicken is one of your favorite dishes too huh? We first made Instant Pot chicken parmesan casserole, this time I wanted to make.