Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage. How to make cajun shrimp sausage pasta: You will start by adding olive oil in a large skillet. Then you will cook your seasoned shrimp until browned. Once you cook the pasta, add it to the pan with Cajun sauce.
This recipe for Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is sauteed shrimp and smoked sausage with colorful vegetables, all served over a creamy pasta. Looking for something a little different for dinner tonight? Cajun Shrimp Pasta will satisfy a crowd! You can have Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
- Prepare 2 lbs of raw shrimp.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 lbs of sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 can of crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 of h cup heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1.5 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- You need of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Cajun Shrimp and sausage on top of a bed of noodles and fresh veggies will leave everyone full and extremely happy! This version of Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta is an AIP and Paleo, healthified spin on a Southern classic. I've swapped out some of the ingredients to make this a dish you'll never feel guilty for eating. Here are some of the healthy swaps and tasty ingredients This Cajun Shrimp Pasta dinner recipe has everything you could possibly want.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage step by step
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..
Tender and succulent shrimp is coated in the cajun seasoning which adds just the right amount of flavor. The cream sauce only takes a few minutes to come together and the pasta soaks up all the flavor. This Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is magical. It is guaranteed to brighten your evening mood after a hard day at work. Oh, I forgot to mention that it's one-pot so you'll avoid a pile of dishes in the sink.