Lasagna with a twist. #lasagna #recipe #arshfam Ek baar try kr dala toh life & taste jingalala 😂😉 so new video is out the vlog, comedy mix. So video last tak dekha and lagao ghar. How to make simple lasagna with a twist Hello guys, today I'm going to show you how I cooked delicious lasagna with a twist.
Read reviews from world's largest community for readers. Shiva Talwik is invited to the wedding of his best friends. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. You can cook Lasagna with a twist using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna with a twist
- You need 1 can of Ragu traditional sauce.
- It’s 1 box of rotini.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregno.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of season salt.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
Dinner tonight: lasagna with a twist. Most recipes call for pesto to be used as an uncooked sauce. Here, it livens up the lasagna as it bakes in the oven. A few sun-dried tomatoes also provide a jolt of flavour giving traditional lasagna a whole new spin.
Lasagna with a twist instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- brown meat.
- boil pasta as directed on box.
- mix cheese together in a bowl.
- add sauce and oregno to meat. mix throughly let cook until bubbly.
- add half of pasta to pan evenly. then half of sauce mixture. then spinkle half of cheese on top.
- add remainder of pasta and sauce mix. then cheese.
- spinkle parsley on top then cover with aluminum foil.
- bake for 30 mins.
- let cool for 10 mins then serve!!.
A lasagna is usually packed with enough good things like cheese, meat, and even veggies to make it totally satisfying all on its own, but it's always nice to pair it with a simple side dish (like a green salad or even garlic bread) to round out your dinner. The lunge with a twist exercise targets your quads and glutes to improve balance and core strength. The lunge with a twist is also a great way to challenge your balance and engage the muscles used for any exercise you perform one leg at a time, such as running, cross-country skiing, and even cycling. This nutritious twist on lasagna uses spaghetti squash instead of pasta. Spaghetti squash has a mild, slightly sweet flavor and is packed with nutrients.