Easy lemon poke cake. Lemons Poke Cake is a fabulous cool and creamy spring time and summer time treat! It's the perfect dessert to take to a potluck, BBQ, or to eat A decadent, easy, microwave lemon curd. Which I am in looooooooove with.
I love lemon desserts and this Easy Lemon Cream Poke Cake is just too good! If you're looking for another lemon dessert you need to try my lemon When the cake is done, use the back of a wooden spoon or butter knife to poke holes all over the cake. Prepare yellow cake as instructed on back. You can cook Easy lemon poke cake by using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is what you need to do to make that:
Ingredients of Easy lemon poke cake
- It’s of yellow cake mix (all of the ingredients on back of box).
- Prepare of lemon instant pudding (2 cups cold milk).
- It’s of cool whip.
- You need of pineapple tidbits.
- It’s of lemon KitKat (optional).
With one bite, you will taste why. This Lemon Poke Cake is incredibly soft, moist with a delectable slightly crunchy crust and the perfect balance of sweet sugar and bright fresh citrus. Lemon Blueberry Poke Cake from Delish.com is the ultimate summer dessert. Bake cake according to package instructions.
Easy lemon poke cake step by step
- Prepare yellow cake as instructed on back. Once baked, and slightly cooled, poke holes all over the top..
- Prepare lemon jello pudding as instructed on box and pour over yellow cake and let it sit for 15mins.
- Add pineapple and let it cool almost completely before spreading cool whip on top.
- Shave lemon KitKat bar on top for decoration (optional).
Make blueberry sauce: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine blueberries, lemon juice, and sugar. This lemon poke cake recipe makes a fluffy cake that is infused with lemon. Poke holes in your cake and add a liquid filling or glaze such as gelatin, chocolate, pudding. In this lemon poke cake recipe, you'll infuse lemon flavor by adding fresh lemon juice and lemon peel. Poke cakes are both easy to make and easy to customize.