Garlic Chicken Masala.
You can have Garlic Chicken Masala using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Chicken Masala
- It’s of Garlic chicken.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 cup of Fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 5 oz of Garlic sauce.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of marsala wine.
- Prepare 1 of Reminder cooking portions determines amount of ingredients uses.
- You need 1 of brown gravy needed & or garlic cream sauce,heavy cream,milk,butter,garlic powder,or minced drain garlic..
Garlic Chicken Masala step by step
- Lightly flour,not forgetting to shake off access flour.
- Add cooking oil to pan,heat.
- pound chicken breast.
- After lighhty browned on both sides remove from sauce pan.
- Add mushrooms to pan.
- Saute,place chicken back in pan with garlic sauce.
- Reduce heat to,SIM & or low flame for 10 minutes…serve.
- Now you can add fresh garlic,drained mince garlic,and or powder to sAuce to spice it up.
- Now don't forget your heavy cream,quarter teaspoon of salt,& remember season to your taste…add half stick butter,margins stir to reduced serve over chicken…this are it.