Grilled Chimichurri Potatoes.
You can have Grilled Chimichurri Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chimichurri Potatoes
- You need of baby red potatoes, cut in half and boiled until tender.
- It’s of In chicken broth.
- It’s of chimichurri sauce, I used my recipe in my profile.
- It’s of melted butter.
Grilled Chimichurri Potatoes instructions
- Combine chimihurri sauce and butter in a large bowl, add hot potatoes and gently coat potatoes. Cover and marinate at least 30 mins or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Tread on skewers and gri;; over direct heat until browned.