Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies.
You can have Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3.5 ounces of good quality milk chocolate, such as Lindt.
- You need of Exellence Extra Creamy Milk Chicolate, chopoed.
- You need 4 ounces (1 stick) of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of Andies Peppermint chips.
Milk Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat the ove to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder baking soda and salt.
- Melt the butter and milk chocolate in the microwave until smooth. Cool to room temperatur.
- In a large bowl add sugar, eggs, vanilla and cooled chocolate mixture, beat until combined.
- Slowly mix in flour mixture until incorporaed.
- Mix in peppermint chips.
- Roll 8nto 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake 12 to 15 minutrs until flat and cookies surface appears just set. Don't over cook for chewy centers, cookie crisps as it cools so if ots overbaked itbwill be crisp throughout.. Cool in pan 5 minutes then transfer to racks to cool completely.