Minced beef and spinach pasta. Add pasta and cheese to the meat mixture. Give it a couple of good stirs, (while still on the heat), and you. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil.
Pasta, ground beef, spinach, fresh basil, cheddar cheese. Cook until beef is browned, then add the tomatoes, spices, salt and pepper to taste. Combine the two and place in a baking tray. You can have Minced beef and spinach pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minced beef and spinach pasta
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 lb of minced beef.
- It’s 450 grams of spinach.
- Prepare 1 1/2 box of rotini pasta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of pasta sauce.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Nothing beats my Cheesy Beef and Spinach Pasta Bake when you need some comfort food! This easy to assemble pasta bake features classic flavours, simple. Ground Beef & Spinach Cheesy Pasta Bake. The smells coming from the oven when this is cooking is simply wonderful!
Minced beef and spinach pasta step by step
- Put Italian seasoning in minced beef also black pepper and salt.
- In a pot add oil.
- Then when heated add minced beef.
- Let cook until beef is brown then add pasta sauce.
- Bring it to a boil then place it aside.
- Boil pasta for 7 minutes then add frozen spinach for 2 minutes then strain.
- Mix pasta and spinach with beef then add cheese.
Here I made a simple pasta bake using fresh ingredients, so it's full of flavor and oh so delicious! This recipe of Mince and Pasta Bake is the perfect meal to prepare for that back-to-routine kind of days. It's ridiculously easy and totally mouthwatering and will surely cure the aches of hungry tummies after a hard day at school and work. John Torode nostalgically shares his nana's recipe for a Sunday lunch with Gnocchi bolognese with spinach. A filling, cheesy bake that is great for lunch the nex day – if Mix pork and beef mince in this easy spaghetti bolognese that also has a splash of red wine and plenty of.