Wild blueberry flax muffins. Wild Blueberry Muffins are made with all-natural ingredients and taste "DELICIOUS!" INGREDIENTS: Ground Flax Seeds, Frozen Egg Whites, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Pure Oats, Wild Frozen Blueberries, Water, Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Plum Puree, Aluminum-Free Baking. I make a flax blueberry muffin just for youuuu… True story. Allergy-friendly baked goods rich with flax.
I looked at a number of muffin recipes and combined several to come up with these. These muffins remind me of raisin bran muffins my mom used to bake for my brother and I when we were little. These muffins are packed with fiber from the ground almonds, flax and oat bran. You can have Wild blueberry flax muffins using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wild blueberry flax muffins
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of organic flax meal.
- You need 1 cup of wild blueberries.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of stevia (or other sweetener).
- It’s of (do not use sugar or splenda!).
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cold water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Oat bran isn't an ingredient I use that often, but I should! Of lignans per muffin to help. Do these look like dry, dense, "fiber-y" muffins to you? No, they don't to me, either.
Wild blueberry flax muffins instructions
- Sift together, flax meal and flour. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Whisk almond milk and egg until well blended.
- Add salt and stevia to egg mixture and stir.
- Add water to egg mixture.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add blueberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-30 minutes.
You'll go wild over the maximum blueberry flavor in sweet mini-muffins! MORE+ LESS Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins with Flaxseed. Apparently, this muffin is a favorite among neighborhood kids. It's hearty and airy at the same time, thanks to a base of oats and whole wheat flour lightened with both baking powder and soda. A blueberry muffin is a seemingly innocent breakfast from the sound of its name.