Qunioa & Flax Seed Cabbage Rolls. Quinoa is a flowering plant in the amaranth family. It is a herbaceous annual plant grown as a crop primarily for its edible seeds; the seeds are rich in protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins. Quinoa has come a long way — all the way from the back shelves of health food stores Quinoa is an easy grain to love.
Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain sufficient amounts of all nine essential. This helps you lose your weight. Learn how to cook perfectly fluffy quinoa in this video. You can cook Qunioa & Flax Seed Cabbage Rolls using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Qunioa & Flax Seed Cabbage Rolls
- It’s 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of instant brown rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of qunioa.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 small of carrot, grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- You need 2 cup of jarred spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
It's easy once you know my tips! (Spoiler: Don't cover the pot while cooking!). Quinoa (pronounced as kinwah; quinua in Spanish) is an incredibly nutritious "grain-like seed" obtained from the goosefoot family plant native to the highland. Quinoa, often described as a "superfood" or a "supergrain," has become popular among Often used as a substitute for rice, quinoa is commonly considered to be a grain and is. Quinoa strengthens the digestion, helps reduce excess intake of food, reduces risk of heart diseases, prevents gall stones, and regulates blood cholesterol levels.
Qunioa & Flax Seed Cabbage Rolls step by step
- I put my cabbage head in the freezer. The day before I wanted to cook I took the cabbage out and let thaw overnight. The leaves are softened and easy to stuff and roll..
- Mix together all ingredients except for the cabbage..
- Lay out one cabbage leaf and fill with chicken mixture. (I used an 1 oz scoop.) Fold in the sides and roll up tightly..
- Mix together spaghetti sauce and water. Place rolls seam side down in baking dish with 1 cup tomato sauce on the bottom. Top with remaining sauce. Bake for 20-25 mins or until cooked through..
What's New and Beneficial About Quinoa. Studies have shown that flavonoids aid in reducing oxidative stress and free radical damage. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Quinoa recipes. Quinoa (pronounced KEEN-wah) may be the most widely recognizable of the so-called To prepare quinoa, cover it with seasoned water, stock, or vegetable broth, bring it to a. Qunioa salad + orange, cranberry & mint.