You can cook Baked Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- Prepare of Spaghetti or Angel Hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1-2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 package of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Seasonings for meat/sauce.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Garlic salt or garlic powder.
- It’s of Basil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Cinnamon.
Baked Spaghetti instructions
- Dice onion. Oil skillet and cook onion on medium until nicely browned..
- Add ground beef and seasonings to skillet and increase heat to medium high. Cook until meat is browned..
- Add diced tomato and pasta sauce to skillet, add seasonings, and reduce heat to low/simmer. Stir occasionally. At this time, start boiling pasta water with a little bit of oil and salt..
- Once water is boiling, add pasta, and cook until done. Drain pasta, leaving some of the pasta water behind. Return pasta to stove with burner on low..
- Season pasta and add in block of cream cheese. Stir until well mixed without lumps, add more water if needed. Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Grease baking dish with oil or cooking spray and begin layers of sauce and pasta, and then add cheese on top. Cover dish with lid or foil..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese on top is browned/melted..