Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a “quick” bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. See how to make the best banana bread. You can cook Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of bananas.
Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- In a bowl, stir all the dry ingredients together making sure no flour or sugar clumps.
- Add vanilla, egg and mix.
- Add bananas and mix well.
- Grease/spray loaf pan.
- Pour batter into loaf pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake time varies, it took me 45 minutes but im in the mountains! On the valley floor this took me 55 minutes.
- Baking tips: 1. Every oven varies on time 2. Elevation affects baking time as well.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose.