Focaccia-Style Flax Bread.
You can have Focaccia-Style Flax Bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Focaccia-Style Flax Bread
- You need 2 cup of flax seed meal.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 packages of Truvia.
- You need 5 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
Focaccia-Style Flax Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Prepare pan (10 x 15 with sides works best) with oiled parchment paper or a silicone mat..
- Mix dry ingredients with a whisk..
- Add wet ingredients to the dry mixture. Stir completely. Make sure there aren't any obvious strings of egg white left in the batter..
- Let batter sit 2 – 3 minutes to thicken up. If left too long, it will be difficult to spread..
- Pour batter onto pan. It will likely mound in the middle, so you'll get a more even thickness if you spread it away from the center somewhat, in a rectangular shape. The closer you get to the edge of the pan you get, the thinner your bread will be, so stop an inch or two from the edge..
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until it springs back when you touch the top and/or is visibly browning even more than the flax already is..
- Cool and slice into desired size and shape..