Create your own stir fried noodles. The ultimate guide to make your own stir fry noodles using whatever ingredients you have and a easy homemade All Purpose Chinese Stir Fry Sauce. Stir-fries cook quickly so act like a scout and be prepared. I find all noodles are good noodles as long as they are long.
The soup version (of course) tastes great. But have you ever tried udon. stir-fried? The noodles are fat and like the soak up the flavors of a marinade. You can have Create your own stir fried noodles using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Create your own stir fried noodles
- You need 1 pack of Capellini (or any thin noodles, usually 6-8 serving).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 8 of chicken dogs.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s of Sliced cabbage (1 pack/10oz).
- Prepare of Garlic 6-8 cloves, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 5 of spice powder.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- Prepare of Ginger powder (fresh minced ginger is even better).
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s of Cold water.
- It’s of (Optional) red pepper powder/flakes.
Today, we are going to do a delicious stir-fry with our favorite vegetables and thin beef slices. If Asian fried noodles are one of your favorite takeout meals, it may be time to learn how to make the dish at home. Stir in the sauce and the noodles and toss until the liquid is absorbed. Introducing the ultimate stir fry formula so you can make any dishes with minimum prep and I believe anyone could make a great stir fry dish in their own kitchen!
Create your own stir fried noodles instructions
- (Optional step) Marinade ground turkey in a bowl with 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1.5 tsp cooking wine, 2 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp 5 spice powder, 1 tsp white pepper, for 15 minutes.
- Cook the noodles following the steps on the package. Drain and set it aside. You want it to be dry when stir fry..
- Cook ingredients separately and set aside, protein first and veggie and egg last. The following steps are for the ingredients in this recipe. You may have different ingredients and so you may not have the exact same steps..
- Cut chicken dogs in small pieces. Add 1/2 tbsp olive oil to a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add chicken dogs and stir fry until brown. Put the cooked chicken dogs on a place and set aside..
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil in the same pan over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and stir fry until fully cooked, usually 8 minutes. Set the turkey aside..
- Add 1/2 of oil olive and 2 cloves of chopped garlic to the same pan over medium high heat. After the garlic starts to brown, add cabbage and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Add 2 tbsp water and cover for a minute over medium heat..
- Remove the cover and stir fry for another minute or until just starting to soft. Place the cabbage on a plate and set aside..
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil over medium high heat in the sauce pan. When the oil is hot, pour the beaten eggs and slightly stir. Remove from heat after 10 seconds and place the egg on a plate and set aside..
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add ginger powder, onion and the rest of garlic cloves and stir fry for 1-1.5 minutes until the garlic starts to brown..
- Add the noodles and stir fry for a minute. If the noodles sticks together, add some water and stir fry until they are loosen..
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, five spice powder, white pepper, red pepper powder/flakes (optional) and stir fry until the color of the noodles is (evenly) brown..
- Add chicken dogs and turkey and stir for another minute or two. Optional: You can add more spice, soy sauce and oyster sauce here if you want the turkey to have more flavor as the noodles, but do not add too much soy sauce or oyster sauce or the noodles will be soggy..
- Add cabbage and eggs over the noodles and mix well..
- Add spice/add salt to taste..
- Enjoy your noodles (there should be plenty leftovers if you are serving 2 to 3 people).
That's why I have come up with the To create a crispy crust like restaurant takeout, read this post to learn how to create crispy chicken. Add the green parts of the spring onions and remove from the heat. Drain the noodles and add to the wok, tossing with the pork and vegetables to combine. Stir-fried Noodles is the perfect dish to prepare on a tired evening, when you want to sit down to a tasty and sumptuous but quick one-dish meal! With paneer and sprouts, this noodle preparation is quite filling, while ingredients like spring onions and soy sauce make it very tasty.