You can create Eggplant Pizza by using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is what you need to do to make it:
Ingredients of Eggplant Pizza
- You need of Eggplant (I used one large).
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Greens of choice.
- You need of Mozzarella or other shredded cheese.
- You need of Salami rounds.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
Eggplant Pizza instructions
- Grease an 8×8 inch glass pan and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut eggplant into rounds about 1/2 inch thick and place in baking dish.
- Cover eggplant with sauce, greens, cheese and meat topping along with seasonings.
- Baked for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and salami or pepperoni is crispy.
- Optional: Top with fried egg!.