Protein Balls. Protein balls, energy bites, just "balls".. . I'm sure there are even more out there. No matter what you call them, one thing is for sure: they are one of the best snacks to have on hand for easy.
Easy to make, good as a snack, perfect for post-workout or pre-workout. These healthy, protein-packed energy balls recipes make the perfect snack all week long! All you have to do is throw your favorite healthy energy balls ingredients into a food processor, blend. You can cook Protein Balls using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Protein Balls
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of trail mix (choc. chips, nuts, dried fruit).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of flax seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of coarse ground salt.
Our Protein Balls are the perfect nutritious snack for your busy lifestyle. Protein Balls are an easy, healthy way to get your day started right when you're on the go. These Protein Balls take barely any time and are perfect to snack on throughout the week. Energy ball, energy bites, protein balls, donut holes — whatever you call those wee orbs of delicious goodness — we've got you covered with ALL the energy ball recipes.
Protein Balls step by step
- Add all ingredients to large mixing bowl..
- Combine thoroughly. Place in fridge for 30 minutes to set..
- Remove and roll into equal balls; approximately 16. Place in ziplock bag and store in fridge for 2 weeks or freezer up to 3 months. Enjoy!.
A wide variety of protein balls options are available to you, such as drinkware type, feature, and plastic type. Protein Balls from Delish.com will fill you up without weighing you down. Roll mixture into balls then place on prepared baking sheet. Protein balls make great snacks to eat on-the-go. Here are some recipes that will help you indulge in a These chocolatey brownie protein balls are the perfect way to indulge.