Protein ladoo. Protein granola ladoo is rich in protein and low in sugar. They are guilt free ladoos for sweet cravings if you are weight conscious. This protein ladoo is a source of beta glucan from oats.
For more easy ladoo recipes, check dates and nuts ladoo sesame seeds ladoo badam ladoo coconut ladoo raisin nut balls. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Ladoo and other related foods. Protein L was first isolated from the surface of bacterial species Peptostreptococcus magnus and was found to bind immunoglobulins through L chain interaction, from which the name was suggested. You can have Protein ladoo using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Protein ladoo
- It’s of Ingredients:.
- It’s 1 cup of finger millet/Ragi flour -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flax seeds ground -.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sunflower seeds -.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Pumpkin seeds -.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Dates -.
- Prepare of Ghee – 1 Tsp (Optional).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sesame seeds -.
- Prepare of Brown sugar – 2 Tsp (Optional).
This protein ladoo is easy to make with just three ingredients moong dal or yellow lentil, sugar, and ghee or clarified butter. Moong dal laddus are the perfect snack for kids as well as for an adult. Ladoos are a quintessential Indian sweet savoured on every festival or occasion in our country. Moong dal ladoo, a very healthy and nutritious ladoo made with protein rich moong dal along with iron rich jaggery.
Protein ladoo step by step
- Roast ragi flour along with ghee and flaxseed till you get a nice aroma..
- Powder sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds and keep aside..
- Grind the dates and add all the ground ingredients to the ragi flour and mix well..
- Then add sesame seeds and make small sized laddus. Enjoy this healthy iron and protein-rich laddu. Notes: For more sweet mix brown sugar along with sesame seeds.
Easy and quick to make healthy ladoo! These urad dal ladoo are easy to make and are protein rich ladoos. though not very quick as there is a waiting time to cool the urad dal after its roasted and then wait for the ladoo mixture to cool down. Recipe* in the comment section! İlgili Videolar. Healthy Protein Laddu for Kids/ Ladoo Recipe/Laddu Recipe/Pregnancy Recipe/Mixed dal ladoo recipe. The healthy protein packed peanut Ladoo is ready!