Homemade Aussie Bites. A copycat recipe for Homemade Aussie Bites that uses the same list of ingredients as on the package. It's a true copycat and the best one you'll find! Save money and make your own Homemade Aussie Bites.
Learn how to prepare this easy Homemade Aussie Bites recipe like a pro. I may purchase Aussie Bites again but not from Amazon unless/until it can be proven to me that I I love the taste of Aussie Bites. A few were broken, but they still tasted good. You can cook Homemade Aussie Bites using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Aussie Bites
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried apricots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Wish there was a way to. If you haven't tried them. do it! Yes I bought two, and froze one package. "Aussie Bites" have been sold @ Costco on and off for quite some time. I had come to the thought they are an I had some more Aussie Bites a couple of weeks ago.
Homemade Aussie Bites instructions
- Pour 1 cup rolled oats in a food processor and pulse it until oats are pulverized into oat flour. Add in the remaining 3/4 cup of oats..
- Pulse the dried apricots, raisins and pumpkin seeds to small bits..
- In a big bowl, the mixed dried apricots, ground flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Add all the other ingredients, shredded coconut, sugar, quinoa, chia seeds, sunflower oil, melted unsalted butter, honey, baking soda and vanilla extract..
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Divide the batter in muffin cups. Fill in half of the 18 muffin tins. Bake them for 12 minutes until crispy from the outside. Remove them from the oven and let them cool for 10-15 minutes..
- Serve them when cooled..
- Nutritional value.
The name may be silly, but those. Your Aussie stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Make own pocket pussy at home.