Creamy chicken bake. Today on Greg's Kitchen l show you how l like to throw together my chicken and bacon potato bake. I hope you enjoy the show! Delicious Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake – A Simple And Delicious Dinner Recipe That Includes Swiss And Parmesan Cheeses And Baked To Perfection.
It's not my favorite because it's so simple to make…it's just so darn good! Chicken in gravy is topped by stuffing mix and baked for a creamy casserole. Chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce topped with crispy potatoes. You can have Creamy chicken bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken bake
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/3 can of progresso tomato basil soup.
- It’s 1 bag of of frozen broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of whole wheat rotini pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk, i used 2%.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt and basil to season chicken.
- It’s 1 of sargento wheat crackers smashed up and mixed with melted butter to top casserole.
My Creamy Chicken and Potato Bake is a whole meal in one dish! Made with cream, parmesan, chicken, bacon and garlic. It's unapologetically indulgent, and loaded with all the essential food groups – cream, parmesan, chicken and BACON. This creamy chicken spinach bake makes the perfect dinner entree!
Creamy chicken bake step by step
- Cook pasta according to instructions and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400. Chop chicken into small cubes and season. I used garlic salt, black peppercorns, sea salt, and fresh basil..
- In a small sauce pan on low, mix together soup,milk,cream cheese and sour cream..
- Place chicken in baking dish and then top with frozen broccoli. Pour sauce mixture on top evenly. And sprinkle the top layer with a handful of cheddar cheese. No bake that baby for 15 minutes. Pasta will be added soon.. I didn't forget! ?.
- While this is baking melt some butter. I used smart balance, about 2 tablespoons. And then smashed up 8 crackers and mixed them together. (This will go on top last ten minutes).
- After 15 minutes stir up that casserole, add ur pasta and then stir it again! Now give it a huge hand full of cheddar to top it and bake another 10minutes..
- Top it with ur cracker crumbles bake 10 more minutes. And enjoy!!!.
Try this deliciously creamy chicken, potato and green bean casserole. This recipe came from an estate sale. Today I am sharing a simple chicken bake that makes a wonderful dinner for a busy day, or any day for that matter. CREAMY CHICKEN BAKE One of my favorite chicken. Tender chicken breasts smothered in creamy garlic sauce!