Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo. Tilapia fillets are baked then topped with alfredo sauce, sauteed red peppers and garlic cooked shrimp. I'm not very good at copycatting recipes, but we had Warm alfredo in a small saucepan. Easy, delicious and healthy Alfredo Tilapia and Shrimp recipe from SparkRecipes.
In a medium bowl combine Alfredo sauce, shrimp and tomatoes. Never underestimate how fast shrimp can cook. Depending on their size and the heat of your pan they could cook in literally One of the secrets to making an extra creamy alfredo sauce is the addition of an egg yolk. You can have Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo
- Prepare 1 box of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of white deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of tilapia filets.
- Prepare dash of garlic powder.
- You need dash of Badia chopped onion seasoning.
- You need dash of Tony chachere's creole seasoning.
- It’s dash of Red pepper flakes seasoning.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of sea salt.
In order to incorporating that yolk without cooking it, you need to. Rich and creamy Alfredo sauce with Parmesan cheese, garlic and plenty of shrimp. Shrimp Alfredo is a practical weeknight meal masquerading as fancy restaurant fare. Grocery stores are in on it too, sending the message that you need a bottled sauce to make this dish a success at home.
Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo instructions
- Bring pot of water to a boil to cook the pasta and sprinkle in the salt. Once the water starts to boil add the pasta and cook the time stated on the box..
- Season the shrimp and tilapia with the garlic powder, onion seasoning, creole seasoning, and red pepper flakes..
- Heat up two skillets with olive oil (I used nonstick); put the shrimp in one skillet and the fish in the other..
- Make sure all the shrimp is pink and the tilapia is browned on both sides..
- At this time the pasta should be done, go ahead and drain it. Add some olive oil to it so it doesn't stick..
- Add the tilapia, shrimp, Alfredo sauce and mix well. Garnish with some parsley flakes and serve. Enjoy!!.
But what you really need are just a few ingredients from your pantry, fridge, and freezer. See how to make a simple, rich Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo. Lots of garlic (and lots of stirring), as well as very fresh shrimp, are the key to making this crowd-pleasing entrée. This shrimp fettuccine alfredo recipe, which calls for quick-cooking refrigerated pasta, is a great go-to dish for hectic weekights. Combine pasta, cheese mixture, and shrimp mixture.