Tiff's Tuna casserole.
You can have Tiff's Tuna casserole using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tiff's Tuna casserole
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper – diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper – diced.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion – diced.
- You need 2 of carrots – diced.
- You need 2 of stalks of celery- diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 2 of 10 oz. cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of soup can full of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of of sour cream.
- It’s 2 of 12 oz. cans of solid white tuna- undrained.
- It’s 1/2 bag of of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of seasoning salt- I use Johnny's.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of 16 oz. bag of rotini noodles- cooked according to directions of pkg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs or crushed ritz crackers.
Tiff's Tuna casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté diced peppers, carrot, onion and celery in 2 Tbls butter until tender..
- Add cooking wine and continue cooking for an additional 2 mins..
- Remove from heat and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix both cans of mushroom soup,milk, sour cream, season salt, garlic powder and pepper. Mix well..
- Now add both cans of undrained tuna, frozen peas and sautéd vegetables. Mix well and add cooked rotini noodles..
- Add to greased 13×9 baking dish and bake for 40 minutes. Add bread crumbs and bake an additional 5 minutes..