Orange Cranberry Sauce.
You can cook Orange Cranberry Sauce using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Cranberry Sauce
- Prepare 12 oz of Cranberries (fresh).
- You need 1 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
Orange Cranberry Sauce instructions
- Combine orange juice and sugar in a pot and bring to a boil..
- Add cranberries, and reduce heat to medium low. Continue cooking until cranberries start to pop. And that time use a potato masher and mash the cranberries..
- Continue to cook until you reach the desired thickness you like for your cranberry sauce. Pour into a container and allow to cool in fridge..