You can have Banana Muffins using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of large bananas mashed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside..
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until smooth. Scoop into muffin pans..
- Bake in preheated oven. Bake mini muffins for 10 to 15 minutes, and large muffins for 25 to 30 minutes. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped..