You can have Peppermint Bark using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peppermint Bark
- Prepare 7 ounces of Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Andes White Chocolate Peppermint chips.
Peppermint Bark instructions
- Line a baking sheet with parchmentvpaper.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl carefully until just smooth and liquid..
- Pour onto parchment paper and smooth out to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Immediately sprinkle mint chios on warm chocolate so they stick. Pressing lightly to adhere, Let set for 1 hour then refrigerate until hard.
- Break into pieces, store in tefrigerator.