Maple Butter Milk Caramelized Sweet Potato.
You can have Maple Butter Milk Caramelized Sweet Potato using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple Butter Milk Caramelized Sweet Potato
- Prepare 1 small of Sweet potato.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 5 grams of Maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tsp of Powdered milk or skim milk.
- You need 1 of Black sesame seeds.
Maple Butter Milk Caramelized Sweet Potato step by step
- Cut the sweet potatoes in rough chunks, soak in water, then deep fry until they darken a bit..
- In a small frying pan, heat butter and maple syrup over medium heat. Once melted, turn the heat to low. Evenly distribute the milk over all of the maple butter and mix until dissolved..
- Add the fried potatoes from Step 2 and caramelize at medium heat. When the potatoes have caramelized and changed color, sprinkle black sesame seeds and enjoy!.
- Please also try this sister recipe, "Bran de Maple Butter Milk Rusk Style" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149426-dried-wheat-gluten-maple-butter-milk-rusks.