Weekday Sausage and Fettuccine Bake. Jump to the Sausage and Spinach Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. One Pot Creamy Fettuccine With Spicy Sausage. Add the tomatoes and pesto, cooking until tomatoes are softening.
It is rich, it is not for every day, but my oh my is it good, and so easy to make! The sauce comes together quickly with sweet and spicy Italian sausage, first cooked through then simmered with. This Chicken Sausage Fettuccine Alfredo is full of so many great flavors, it is sure to be a hit with the whole family! You can have Weekday Sausage and Fettuccine Bake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Weekday Sausage and Fettuccine Bake
- You need 3 cups of fettuccine noodles.
- You need 2 jars of your fave pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 4 of sausages, casing removed (I used mild).
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
Remove the sausage from the pan and set aside. Meanwhile, cook fettuccine until al dente. Pour off the fat from the skillet (preserving the garlic) and add the cream. Bring it to a boil, scrape up cooking juices and return the sausage to heat through.
Weekday Sausage and Fettuccine Bake step by step
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook pasta el dente. Once cooked, drain and set aside in colander.
- Meanwhile, mix the egg together with the ricotta cheese and set aside..
- In the same pot, brown the sausage meat. Then add your onion, mushroom and zucchini. Cook 8 min.
- Add tomato paste and your salt, pepper and herbs. Stir to combine. Add your jarred pasta sauce. Let everything cool for a few mins..
- Add the cooked pasta back to the pot with the sauce and stir well until all the pasta is coated in the sauce..
- In a baking dish, pour half the pasta in the dish, top with half the ricotta mixture and then half the shredded cheese. Continue layering until all ingredients are used up.
- Sprinkle the panko breadcrumbs on top. Set in 400°F oven for 35 min until bubbly, melty and slightly browned..
Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Turkey Sausages Slice ( use as many or as little depending on your family. In a large stainless steel. skillet, saute the sausage over moderately high heat until . covered. In large skillet, cook sausage, peppers, onion and garlic. Cook spaghetti or fettuccine until tender; drain.