You can have Meatball Stew using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Stew
- It’s 2 dozen of Frozen Meatballs.
- You need 2 can of Beef Broth.
- You need 3 can of Water.
- You need 1 medium of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of Baby Carrots.
- It’s 3 medium of Cubed Potatoes.
- Prepare 5 stick of Celery.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Beef Stew Seasoning.
- It’s 1 box of Tri-Color Rotini.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Meatball Stew step by step
- In a large pot combine meatballs, beef broth, and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-high..
- Throw in onions, carrots, potatoes, and celery. Add beef stew seasoning and mix until dissolved. Summer for 15 minutes..
- Add in rotini, salt, and pepper and summer until noodles are done..