Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars. Chocolate chip cream cheese bars of course! This recipe is a game changer and one you will fall in love with. From bake sales to family dinner, everyone These cookie cheesecake bars are delicious and pretty much amazing!
This delicious dessert recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! These chocolate chip cheesecake bars are the perfect addition to your next family gathering or dinner party with friends. Starting with Pillsbury™ refrigerated cookie dough, this creamy cheesecake filling is spread onto a chocolate chip cookie crust for a dessert that has the best of both worlds. You can have Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars
- It’s of Crust:.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of softened Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 2 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 8 oz of softened Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
The cheesecake for these chocolate chip cookie bars is very simple to make and very rich and creamy (as cheesecake always should be). As with all of my cheesecake recipes, this one uses a small amount of sour cream to really bring out the full flavor in these bars. Cheesecake sandwiched between a layer of chocolate chips and two layers of chewy soft chocolate chip cookies. Me and cookie bars are like THIS *crossing fingers* Baby I love a good brownie/bar cookie recipe!!
Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9×9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray. Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt for crust..
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla and whip to incorporate. Add flour mixture and mix until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to form an even layer. Combine filling ingredients and beat until blended..
- Spread filling over the cookie dough layer and level..
- Crumble remaining crust dough over the filling layer. Bake for 40 minutes, or until cheesecake is set and cookie dough has browned. Allow to cool completely and chill before slicing..
Matter of fact, you guys are probably gonna get tired of bar cookie recipes this. Chocolate chip cheesecake bars, made with cookie dough as the crust and topping, are a quick and easy dessert to make and to eat! First time I've ever prepared a recipe with refrigerated cookie dough (used Nestles® chocolate chip), and I have to say this dough lived up to my expectation of a. Let's Make Some Gooey Cheesecake Bars. May your journey to these peanut butter chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars be a delicious one.